Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cheery Lynn Blog Challenge

I've managed to convince my wonderful and talented friend Barbara to let me submit her card for this week's challenge over at the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog as she doesn't have a blog.
This week's theme is to use flowers created using any Cheery Lynn flower dies and Barb has had fun using the Build A Flower range, the Leaf Strip die along with an Anniversary Sentiments die and the Chicken Wire Frame as a background.
The poppies she made are stunning and her card is gorgeous in real life!
Well done my friend and i'm so pleased that you let me submit on your behalf......But you know I was going to anyway....right?

Here is Barbara's beautiful card and a close up of the poppies.



Good luck!

7 comments:

Joann said...

You have to tell Barbara to get herself a blog. This card is amazing. I Love it! Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs and I hope to see her back again very soon.
Hugs*
Joann

Ann said...

I agree Joann, maybe I need need set one up for her and then she could submit lots more as well. :-)

Lori said...

Yeap, I agree...blogland is waiting for your friend Barbara. I adore poppies and she did such a great job. I also love the chicken wire frame die so wonderful combo. Good luck, but this is a winner for me for sure. Thanks for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge and I look forward to future entries on your new blog, LOL.

Bj said...

Barbara's card is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us. We would like to see more from her!

Jodi said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! what a lovely card! Thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Barbara F said...

Gee shucks ... thanks everyone! I am technically challenged (as well as time challenged most of the time) so not sure I could manage a blog! (And Ann would give me a hard time about NOT blogging, as I do her!)

Ann said...

I'm more than happy to set up a blog for you and add your beautiful creations when ever you want them added.....Just saying and I promise I won't give you a hard time either ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...